Why are there no graph paper programs?
There are lots of programs that print graph paper, but no program that is graph paper.
But I love graph paper, and it's very useful. It's a beautiful middle ground between raster graphics and CAD, and I couldn't find one, so I decided to write one.
Of course, starting isn't the same as finishing, and I have so many things to do..
Today I decided that I would polish my graph paper application as much as I could in a few hours and at least release it as 0.1.0. This way someone might be able to get some use out of it. Even if it isn't a very good graph paper application, maybe someone would make a better graph paper application from it, or maybe they would find something in it of use to them.
- Save/load format is YAML.
- Scrollbars expand in whichever direction you scroll.
- MVC-ish architecture, using GTK signals to communicate.
- others that I conveniently forgot?..
- 0.1.0: graphpaper-0.1.0.tar.gz